Friday, August 20, 2010

What a tired day

What a super tired and fun day. :D I reach apartment around 10 something. While waiting for people to come, I fall asleep. Haha.. I waited for 2 hours and people only turn out. Haiz... Is ok. :) And then the kentut come. Haha.. After that we went swimming. Jumping into the water, it feels fresh. Like WOW! :D I realized I like to carry Alex on my back in the swimming pool. Haha.. IS fun! :D Everyone was in the pool except kentut. -.- Haha.. XD 

Well after swimming and bathing, we went for lunch at BBQ Plaza! 

Lunch was good and satisfied. Another thing, Jasmine and Ee Leng had BBQ Plaza at other places too. What a coincident la. Haha.. :) After lunch, we go for Kindori Ice Cream! Is so so nice!! :D

 

After lunch and all, I went swimming with alex again. Haha.. What to do.. We love water. :D At that time, we manage to have some time to chat privately and I realize his body is always so warm. Haha.. OMG not again. This is so wrong! Haha.. XD And we cook maggie and fried egg for dinner. It was so delicious and then later on kentut cook fried mee hoon for all of us. After a long day, all of us just eat, play and sleep. What a care free day. And I like it! :D

:)  




No comments: