Thursday, August 26, 2010

Speaking Test

Phew.... I'm glad speaking test is over. I was about to be late for this thing man! Make me feel so nervous. Anyway, speaking test was ok. I guess. I did my best to say what I want. And the examiner was very friendly. :D I hope I can get good score. :D One down! 3 more to go! XD

Actually my speaking test place is very near Taylor College, and I wanted to see this person so badly. 


Wei Shin!!!!!!!!!! 

I should have call u!!! Haih.. Next time lo!! Haha.. XD

Hehe.. Also, I heard about lots of news going on today. :D

Jien & Alex: Good Job for the results!! Papa is very very proud of both of u!! (Pat mentally on your head) :D

Ee Leng: Study hard for exam ya!!!    Singing: No stress.. No stress.. No stress..  :D

Going badminton now! Bye people!!! 

:) 


No comments: