Thursday, August 19, 2010

Power of Father



I would not underestimate the power of the father. Usually what people say is mums are kinder and nicer compare to dads. Well that's kind of true. But you know most of the time, a father can give the children strength, ask them to be brave and believe what the children say so even when others are against it. Father can pick you up when you down and ask you to be A MAN. This is because father is a lot stronger mentally and even physically. A father is always the head of the family and he will decide what's best for the family. Of course he will think automatically he needs to raise his children well and being a great role model for his children. 

My point is. Papa, you had done a great job for raising me up. I'm grateful and I'm proud to be your son. :)

Same to you mama. :D

Love, 
Aaron 

I hope I can be a great dad someday. Oh wait.. I'm a dad already. Hahaha.. :D (wink) 

:)  


No comments: