Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Special Feeling


I don't know whether you guys watch Wizard of the Waverly Place. But I do. Anyway, I just love this scene. Alex is the girl and Justine is the boy. They are brother and sister. In this scene, Alex is going to loose her bro, so basically she is crying. She is crying, apologizing and begging her bro to stay with her. Because Justine don't remember a thing about her. Yes.. Brother or sister can be sometimes very annoying. Yes sometimes siblings always argue and fight. Yes sometimes siblings wish they could live without a brother or a sister. But do u know the feeling of loosing someone you really dear? I do. I hate the feeling of loosing someone I love. Is very depressing , sad and painful. Painful until that you will keep crying for no reason. So remember guys, love your siblings no matter what happens. They are your family by the way. 

All I wanna say is. I love u, my two dear brothers. :D 

:)  

No comments: