Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Holiday

Wooohoooooo!!! I'm actually having holiday! Feel so much nicer with holiday! I'm tired of college. Being a college student can be quite tiring one le. Tired body and tired brain man. Recently I have this EXTRA CLASS during holidays. Is so annoying! I can't relax lo. Got homework. :( But that's life I guess. Move on! :) Another interesting event just happen yesterday, Math Marathon. Is for SPM students. Wow this event really reminds me of my SPM times. Hehehe.. XD Anyway, Congratulation to Chong Hwa Independent High School! Champion man! This school reminds me of someone who I really dear. Hehe.. (uknowwhouare) :D Btw, I'm gonna plan my holiday properly. Must play as much as possible. Haha.. I'm so looking forward! 

College friends: Enjoy your holidays! 

Alex & Jien: Let's have fun together! But first finish your exam! Is finishing soon. Hang on! 

:D 

No comments: