Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Roller Coaster

There is always up and down in life. Life is like a roller coaster, u won't know where it will bring u. I have been very emo this year actually. Emo because of feeling jealous, hatred, selfish and more. Lucky now I can be cheerful again. Those emo moments and times are gone. I will always look at the bright side of everything now. If right now I feel emo or sad, my life will be so depressing la. To those people in the world, who feels sad right now. Snap out of it. It is not worth being sad all the times. Just be positive and look at the brighter side of everything. Whenever I am with my friends, I feel happier. Even though I was sad at first, but once I'm with them I can smile and I can LOL. :D Thanks to them, my life has change. :) 



Special Thanks to: Alex, Huay Jien, Jasmine, Ee Leng, Li Peng, Lee Yan, Wen Wu

:) 
 

No comments: