Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just Tell Me

Will you just tell me what you are thinking please? I wanna know what you are thinking. If you have a problem, just tell me please. Don't make me worried about you. Just express it to me. I don't mind if the things you are going to express is gonna hurt me, make me sad or worst. I can take it. As long as you feel better after expressing yourself. You have been there when I needed you. You were always there for me and I wanna do the same for you. Is not because I wanna pay back the things you had done for me. Is simple I care about you and I treat you like my family with my pure heart. With my own willingness, I'm concern about you naturally. :D You are like my family and no matter what I will always support you. I can assure you that you will always have me stand by you. :D

Will you please express to me the next time when you feel like expressing? :)

I will be waiting. :) 

No comments: