Monday, August 30, 2010

Alexy 19th Birthday! :)



Two days ago, we celebrate Alex Birthday at Seoul Garden. :) The we people are Alex, Jien, Me, Peng and Wen wu. Haiz.. Ee leng and Jas didn't get to celebrate. But is ok. There is always next time. :D Anyway, we had good food at Seoul Garden. Is actually a korean BBQ restaurant. So all of us steamboat and BBQ and talk non stop at the restaurant. Haha.. XD Sometimes we don't need a luxury meal to remember this occasion. Just a simple meal like this and it will forever stuck in my head. :) Besides, I had a lot fish on that day. Hehehe.. I know u like it ALEX! :D The only thing that didn't work out was the surprise cake. You just can't sit down properly do u? Haha.. :P After the meal, all of us were so full and I think everyone had fun. Right? The most important thing is to enjoy ourself. :D

Well last but not least, I hope you had fun! I hope you like the food. I hope you like the cake! :D My first time celebrating birthday with you and I love it so much. You did shopping summore! Glad u did! :D

:) 


No comments: