Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tony Roma's

Bye Bye IELTS!!! You are done for the day!!! Today test was great. I had enough time for each section and now I really believed when a person is under pressure and stress, he or she could really think fast for a solution. :D That happens to me. I was shocked too. Haha.. XD Anyway, I had Tony Roma's for dinner today!!! 



It was so delicious!!! I'm so full right now!! I can't breath properly and I can't laugh properly too. OMG.. I just realize tomorrow I will be eating a lot too. Oh crap.. More fats to burn! Hahaha.. XD I went with my cousins for Tony Roma's for dinner. Is been so long we sit down together, eat dinner together and talk non stop. We can form a gang already "The Cousin Gang". Hahaha.. XD All of us are like sharing all the lame jokes and funny jokes that we know. It was hilarious. :D 

I had fun today! Thanks COUSINS!! 

Well gonna sleep now.. Good night people.. (Yawn....) 

:) 

No comments: