Thursday, August 19, 2010

Results

WOW! I didn't know results could make me so happy today. Yup today is result day for my sem 1 exam. I was so nervous at first. Thanks to my friends support last night, I manage to chill. Haha.. :D Anyway, before I went to college today. I was listening to all these songs...

1) The Climb- Miley Cyrus
2) Raining Sunshine- Miranda Cosgrove
3) No Boundaries- Kris Allen

All supportive songs and I feel there is always hope in life. Not to give up. Keep hanging on. Just got to keep pushing ourself to the limit. I was glad that I listen to all these songs. They make me realize when there's a problem, clear your mind and do your best to solve it. Even when the problem is very difficult to solve. :D

I like this lines a lot "Life's a climb, but the view is great!"


:) 

No comments: