Tuesday, August 17, 2010

True Friends

Alex, Jien, Jasmine, Ee Leng, Lee Yan, Wen Wu, Li Peng.

All of you are my true friends. I finally get to see your true colours that shine like a sun. You guys make my life happy and I know I will always have you guys no matter what. Even when I fall into a dark hole, I know you will catch me. Even when everywhere is dark, you guys will be my light. I love every single one of you. Please do take good care of yourself. Lets just keep in touch forever. :D

I need to specially thank Jien and Alex for today. 

Today was not a great day for me. I was totally sad and stress out. I can't even smile properly to my friends in college. Well, after I told my sad story to both of you. I feel better and relieved because finally I get to express myself. It just feels better when you got nothing to hide anymore. Thanks for being there for me. Thanks for cheering me up. Thanks for making me a better person. And Thanks for making me stronger. :) 

Triple A Teamwork. :)

:D  

No comments: