Friday, August 13, 2010

Real Family

To be honest with you, I having problems with my family. Ever since I'm having this problem with my big bro. Things are not going very well. I argued with my mum, my dad and my big bro. I hate argument, because I can't control myself what I'm about to say. Sometimes I'm just really mad at my big bro, I feel like ignoring him the rest of my life. Just don't care about him. He is an adult now, he should know how to think. But I realize I can't just don't care for him. There is always good things about him. He can be very caring sometimes and his support for me is a driving force. I feel that I'm not a very good bro and a good son though. I kept going out with my friends and it just seem that I didn't really care for my family enough. I feel that I'm not caring enough for my family. Well I hope everything will be back to normal and I just got to be strong and balance up things. 

:) 

No comments: