Thursday, August 12, 2010

Future

The Future. It seems so far away at first. But is getting nearer and nearer. Recently all of my college friends and my lectures kept telling all of us about university application. I feel stress man. I'm not ready for university. :S Applying for uni is not easy, you have to provide personal statement, CV, Result and refrence letter. All these things must be send to all the uni that I choose. And there is no assurance I will get the uni that I WANT. Is scary.. And today my mum scolded me for not focusing on my future. Actually she is right, I should pay more attention to it. Thank god she made me realize how important it is. Thanks mum. :) Oh.. another thing. Personal Statement. I don't know how to write!!! Godsaveme! 

Oh well, better start working on it. Time don't wait for nobody. Is tough and difficult, but I know I can do it! :D 

:) 

No comments: