Monday, August 16, 2010

Badminton



I love this sport. Is like a tradition everyone knows about this sport. Is easy to play and u don't need a large amount of people to play. Minimum 2. I love to play badminton with my friends, because there is always some funny and random moments we will experience it. :D Badminton makes me sweat a lot. I like to burn all my fats away. Haha.. Sweating is good, because I can cleanse my body and feel fresher after sweating. Another good thing about badminton is that I can improve my badminton skill the more I play the better I can be. I love to play single player match or double VS single. This is because with only myself against my opponent, I got no one to count on so that I can push myself to the limit and be stronger. :D

So my friends, lets play more badminton shall we? :D

:) 
  

No comments: