Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things are different nowadays

Haih... Things are really changing around me. That's how I feel right now. 

First: Just now my mum told me something that hurts a lot. I didn't know she will tell me this kind of stuff. Although it hurts, but I actually knew it when I was young. So no hard feelings. :D

Second: I don't know whether you realize or not. But whenever I'm with you, I feel that you always push me aside. Just keep pushing me aside. Like I don't exist. Even when we are chatting. And you say you will be there for me. And I will not be alone. Really?? I don't feel it right now. What I see is that you don't really care for me. All you care about is....     Nothing..

Am I too sensitive? Am I wrong? I really don't know. I just cannot take it anymore. I'm sorry. I just need to express myself. Hope everything will be ok. :)

:) 

No comments: