Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Always in my mind

I'm always thinking about you. Ever since I'm closer to you. I will do my homework and suddenly laughing at myself. I will day dream about you and smile at myself. You just seem so different from others. You know what I'm thinking. You know what I'm gonna do next. The first time I met you, We were strangers. But now you not just friend of mine. You are more than a friend. U are my family. U can be my new bro now. :D I may have met u when we were young. Just don't recognize you only. But now faith have bought us back together. Is like every single day I will miss you. Is even better when I receive your sms. I don't know why... I'm just very concern about you. Once you are in my heart, there is no way I'm letting you go. I think I'm falling for u. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA... OMG NO!!!! That sounds wrong. XD Anyway, (uknowwhouare) :D

:)  
 

No comments: