Thursday, August 26, 2010

Satisfied

You know when we were young, we can't drive because we don't have license. Under age ma, so we will ask our parents to fetch us here and there in order to go out. Is like treating our own parents like driver. :S Well nowadays, my dad usually will ask me to go fetch whoever with him during the night time. This is because he is tired already during the night time, so I can understand how tired he is. Surprisingly I didn't feel annoyed by his order, because I'm grateful for all these years of driving me here and there. I feel satisfied, complete and happy when I get to help him. Is the least I could do. :D

Next time, Papa. Let me help you fetch people. I wanna help the family and I wanna feel responsible for my family. Papa, you had done enough for me. Is my turn to help! :D

:) 

No comments: