Friday, October 1, 2010

Tired Day


Once again, legend of the guardians. You are not that nice after all. A bit disappointed. Haih.. The effect is really nice, story line erm.. no. Anyway, I had a very tiring day today. Go college then go national library with Alexy and Jien. I hope I did everything I could to help you, Alex! :D After that we go to watch movie and we had sushi. Yummy!! :D But there is just one thing that really makes me feel tired. My mum suddenly asked me to fetch her from the office at 12am. Is a bit crazy. But I just do it for her cause I don't want my dad to end up fetching her and be really tired the next day. So I took the burden for you daddy! :D Papa & Mama sleep well ya! :D 

I realize you have been really attacking me a lot, but I seriously don't mind. Without your attacking, my life could be really quiet I guess. :D

:) 

No comments: