Monday, October 11, 2010

Max Boy Dinner




On the same day of 2nd October is the day, my family and I celebrate Max Boy's Birthday. As you already know, I'm already too full to eat but is a birthday party and it will be such a waste if I didn't eat. So end up I eat 5 to 6 plates. Haha.. XD Oh no no.. FATTY!!  

Lemon Garden Cafe is at Shangrila Hotel Buffet. Is really delicious. I don't know how to describe it just too good. Wanna know how good it is? Then try it. Haha.. XD Of course the desserts are the best in Leman Garden. All sorts of cakes, HAGEN DAZ ice cream, Chocolate Fountain and more.. Oh Mamma Mia!! Haha.. XD 

Well last but not least, I hope you little boy had so much fun ya. Although you were basically wearing all my things on that day. My tie, My shirt and my shoe. Haha.. XD The only thing that is yours are the necklace, the jeans and your BODY. Haha.. XD Ok ok.. I don't want to be rude and mean. I'm really glad you enjoy your birthday. :D Hope next year will be better? :D

:) 

No comments: