Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Realize

I'm been very off recently. Really not myself. I let anger, sadness, disappointment and regrets take over me. And of course I can't focus on my studies. Is time for me to really settle down and study hard like hardcore. I need to be very clear of what I want in life. 

Lucky thing, I found this song that can really motivate and boost me up. 

Telephone- Glee Cast Version

Is better than the original song. And I love it! This song makes me wanna sing and just dance along. I felt so great after singing loudly in the house and dance whatever I want. All the stress is out now.

And a few days back, I realize something really important. Like I had been smack by a big piece of wood. I'm awake. Now I understand more about people relationship. I realize I can't force anyone to express to me, even though I want that person to feel better. If I want to be a good friend, I should give that person some space and not everything can be express. I understand now. I strongly believe if that person would want to express to me, then he or she would come and find me. Because I know that person thinks of me as a good friend and I would definitely be by your side no matter what. I will be your listener. If you wanna express, then you can always come and find me. I will be there for you. :D

Lesson Learnt.. 

:) 

No comments: