Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bonding


On the 23rd of Oct, my entire family went down to Singapore. So basically I'm suppose to be alone at home, but lucky thing I invite my Alexy bro to stay with me. Although is just a night, but it is so meaningful and magical to me. I was really hoping you can stay longer, but is ok. 
First of all on sat night, I cooked maggi mee for him. Cause both of us were hungry. Mean while he is resting at the sofa watching tv. He was already so tired and he say he can just fall asleep at the sofa. Haha.. Poor boy. So after we eat, we clean up and get ready to sleep. But this boy was suppose to read his term paper stuff. Guess what?? He fall asleep on the bed. Haha.. XD I can't just wake him up, he looked really tired. So I took the blanket and covered him up and good night! 

Then the next morning, we were suppose to wake up at 9 something, but he was still very tired so we drag until 10 something. Haha.. Such a pig la you!! :P We had dim sum for breakfast as you can see in the pictures. Is been so long we had dim sum. Is cheap, tasty and near to my house. I love dim sum and I hope you love it too. :D Then the whole overnight thing end when he went home at 3 something. 

Last but not least, I hope you like to overnight at my house and I hope I make you feel comfortable like a home. You know in my bedroom, there were 2 beds right there. And I'm always been sleeping alone in the room, but that night you were right there with me. Exactly like a brother. My real brother is always not around in my house and with your presence just make everything better. I realize I really do like to take good care of you. Do something small like cover him up with blanket before he fall asleep, make sure he is comfortable and make sure he fall asleep first. Because you are indeed my amazing brother. This is the year when I can really help you and take care of you, because next year I won't be around for you when I'm going oversea to study. 

So let me take care of you, Alexy brother. Ok? 
I love you, brother no matter what happens. :D 

:) 


No comments: