Friday, October 8, 2010

Stress

OMG!!! Stress la!!! Suddenly all out of sudden, I got lots of things to do. Right now, I need to edit my personal statement, finish up my Oversea University application, lots of homework, study for exam and etc... I'm not very good at handling stress. I think. I will become really frustrated and I just feel like bursting something. Haha.. XD Chill... Actually writing personal statement is not that hard, but editing it is even harder ,cause you have to cut short the main points and you would feel like every point is so IMPORTANT. And that Uni application thing is so COMPLICATED, I have so many doubts right now. I can't really proceed in my application. Haih... Life is hard.. :( One more thing, my PS and application thing is due next mon. GRRRR!!!! :(

Oh I just realize my 2nd semester is the hardest compare to other semester. You know why? Cause I got total 8 papers in Sem 2, but in Sem 3 I got only 5 papers. Oh no no no..... But I know I'm not the only one having all these problems. I'm sure other people do have their own stress. So I just have to do my best in everything. I hope all of us will overcome all the task and problems we are having. Wait.. Why hope? WE WILL OVERCOME!!! I KNOW IT!! :D

:)

No comments: