Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Enough is enough!

Stop hurting the people that I love!! Back off!! I'm SICK and tired of you!!! Sick of your attitude, sick of you keep thinking you are the best in this world and sick of you being so selfish. You are WRONG! Last time, I used to admire you because I think you are good in a lot of things. You are smart and high in IQ, but you are low in EQ and I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. You used to give me inspiration and you used to give me great driving force. But right now, I feel so disgust even to think of you so don't you come close to me because I don't want to get your freaking DISEASE. You never listen. People are trying to help you, but you just blast them off. Where are your eyes???? You are blind and deaf I just realize. I won't let you hurt anymore people. They are the people that I care and I love. Since you don't appreciate them, then I got to defend for them. You already cross my line!!! I don't even want to know what you doing right now, cause is not even my business anymore. I don't want to know about you anymore. You are a completely stranger to me. You are just bringing sorrow and misery to people. 

But you know what. There is a huge different between me and you. I may not be as smart and achieve as many things like you, but I know how to live my life. I know the basic manner that I should do and I appreciate my family and my true friends. Having high IQ is not everything, but having high EQ is how we do build up a person and be a good person. I can tell you this. You got zero EQ and I got 100 EQ. You used to love me and you used to care about me. What happen?? But I don't need you anymore. I'm a completely different person now. I'm stronger than ever. You know why? Because I got my family and my friends. I know that I got great support from my family. And my friends are always there for me when I'm down. Even my close and true friends can even support me well ,and I felt like I have another family taking care of me ,and there is one particular friend give a feeling of me having a real brother to me. You never been there for me and you never care. 

That's all for now. If you got more things to destroy, I'm ready for you. Bring it on!! I'm no longer afraid of you. Bye Bye..

I'm watching you... 

:) 

 

No comments: