Monday, October 11, 2010

FUN!


On the 2nd of October, there were 2 events. One is this FUN event. Another one will be on the next post. I will never forget this FUN thing. It just brings back so many good, nice and unforgettable memories. Ok first, I was supposed to fetch ET and her sister to apartment but her sister just suddenly can't go. I feel bad and pity for her cause I know she wants to go so badly. Oh well next time then. :D 

When we reach there, ET and I just hang out and watch movie and of course CAM WHORE! Haha.. XD While waiting for the Prince Charming and the Blur Princess. Haha.. :P So when they reached, we straight away went for swimming. 

SWIMMING with them is the best part of this event. We were all hyper up, do all sorts of things. Throw people into the pool, push people into the pool, play games in the pool, fight in the pool and ETC.. I felt like a kid again. Once in awhile being a kid again is definitely FUN and OK. Right? Haha.. XD Swimming also reminds me of the days I throw water balloon at people when I was young, playing whip cream on Jien's birthday and Jump into the pool like BIG SPLASH. I'm loving it. 

You know swimming is actually a very good sport. Right after swimming I felt so so hungry is like all the food been break down like water particles. I must say Jien! Your pasta is delicious! You are getting good princess. Keep it up. :D I just hope you guys love my salad. I know alexy like my salad, because he ate the whole big bowl of my salad. Haha.. XD I want my bowl back btw. Haha.. :P 

After eating, I felt so full. Totally not in the condition for a buffet. Haha.. XD Then we send songs, videos and movies like nobody business to each other. Haha.. XD The day just ended like that. Sometimes doing simple activities and spend time with your close ones can be really special. Live life to the simplest is the key of happiness and I enjoy every bits of time we spend together. :D 

:)   



No comments: