Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.2010

I didn't know 10.10.2010 can be such a meaningful day to me. I thought it will be just a normal day. Well it ends with a bang! It started when my mum asked me to go for a chinese dinner event, you know what is my first impression (BORING...) So I started thinking of all the excuses in the world to tell her that I don't wanna go, actually my dad was suppose to go with her but he didn't want to go and my little brother is having his exam soon. So I feel like responsible to go with my mum I guess. 

Well when I reach the place, I saw lots of people and the place was just huge. It is a very big hall and it is located at sentul. Sentul and Jalan Ipoh just remind me of Chung Hwa so much. I met a lot of my mum's friends and of course my mum is so good at memalukan me in front of her friends (sometimes) In this event, there are a lot of performance, food and people giving speeches. The food is not bad surprisingly or maybe I was hungry. Haha.. XD The speeches are just great and really meaningful too. The performance is just hilarious and good. There is this particular performance performed by primary kids. They dance with the song "NOBODY" I didn't laugh out loud, but inside my heart I was laughing like hell. They are just so CUTE and FUNNY!!!! XD 

Last but not least for the main thing right here. Tonight is the day that I had the longest conversation with my mum. Only 2 of us. My mum told me how much she loves me and she really appreciate my presence and she is just grateful to have me. I swear I had never hear her say such thing to me. I was indeed touch. Mama, I love you too!! :D 

:) 

No comments: