Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nightmare

I don't know what is going on with me these whole week. I'm been having this same nightmare every night. Exactly the same. The nightmare is just so scary and it just stuck in my mind. It just keep haunting me every night. So every night I can't sleep well and I keep having headache. I guess when a person does not have sufficient sleep, then that person does not have enough oxygen been spread around the body. Constantly dizzy. What is the nightmare trying to do with me? Every night I just want to cry because I'm just too shock to be in that particular dream again and I'm scared.

And I guess I'm been having a lot of stress and problems too and a lot of things just happen too quickly. So I can't take it anymore and I burst into tears this whole day. In the morning in the car, In the class and On the way home while driving. 

You know when a person is scared. He or she would actually want to lean on somebody. To feel secure, safe and have assurance. I'm been trying to stay strong. I keep telling myself stay strong. But I can't take it anymore. I need somebody. I really do. 

My point is..

I need you my friends.. &
I need you brother.. 

:'(     

No comments: