Thursday, October 21, 2010

Glee


Just by hearing the word "Glee" gives me really positive and great impression on this show. I must really thank the person who introduce me this show. Thanks Shi Ting! I heard all sorts of comments for this show. Mainly bad comments. Like this show is Lame, Lousy and more. But this show is just so amazing to me. I love all the songs and I like their acting. The story line is really well structure too! 

I think I'm addicted to Glee and I can be one true fan now. Because I even have a cup of Glee.
"Glee is like fashion week but with music"- Kurt Hummel 

Season 2 of Glee is already showing in US! When is Malaysia turn? I cannot wait man! There is this one particular new song from season 2 just bring back all the great feelings I have for Glee. This song was once sang by Britney Spears. And I love the glee version. 

Toxic- Glee Cast 

Enjoy!! :D 

:) 

No comments: