Sunday, October 24, 2010

Please Don't Argue

I hate arguements. Please don't argue. I will feel very sad, moody and be very worried. I'm sorry if I'm the cause of arguements. If is me, then just tell me. I don't mind even you break my heart. At least you will feel better after telling the truth. You keep saying you are ok and nothing is going on. But I keep suspecting something is wrong. Why is this? 

And when I ask you to express, you just don't want to. I know sometimes is not the right time and not the right mood to express. But you just seem like you don't want to tell me anything anymore. I know sometimes is non of my business and I can't just interrupt. Is up to you. I won't force you. All I wanna do is help you and let you lean on me. Cause this is the year I can really help. Don't you get it? Are you gonna wait until when I'm about to leave only let me help? 

Lean on me... 

:) 

No comments: