Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Day of My Singapore Trip


I like my first day in Singapore. Although I didn't go anywhere like popular, but still is an interesting and relaxing day. I reached Singapore about 1pm. I feel a bit weird today too. Is because I'm so used to the days where I always study and is like I'm being program to automatic to go study. But right now my exams are over, I feel a bit lost and don't know what to do. I think I just need some time to just go put on my playful mind set. Haha.. XD So today I went out with my parents and my little bro to a legal firm office to sign some important documents. I must say Singapore's office are so efficient and nice! Very modern. I always like to work in a modern office. I will feel productive in my work when I'm able to work in a modern world. After that, All of us went for makan. I miss Singapore Hokkien Mee. Is really tasty! Then, all of us went back home. When I reach home, I was really tired. And I manage to catch up my sleep. I'm still reading my story book (Percy Jackson). Will finish before college reopen.

That's all for today.. Indeed an interesting and relaxing day..

:)

No comments: