Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So Not Fair..

Is just so not fair. I mean you didn't do anything wrong. I believe you really did your best. And why would this happen? Life can be really unfair. That is why all of us have to train ourself to be strong especially mentally. In order to take what happens around us with a prepared heart. I know this is such a burden for you. It had made you really down and defeated. But please stand on your ground and stand firm and face the world. Is not the end of the world. You still got chance to prove yourself you can do it. I know how you feel. I been there. I understand how you feel. I was at that stage last year. I felt so useless, like just a simple task was given to me and yet I can't perform well. And I felt like I'm giving other people high hopes then disappointed them in the end. At the same time, I felt there is no point living on in life because I was such a screw up. But look at the bright side, sometimes we do need to fall in order to learn how hard life can be. You said before, "Don't let anything pull you down and every cloud has its silver lining"

Stay Strong ok? You will always have my support. I'm always beside you. And nevertheless your good friends will always support you too. I just know it. Don't worry. You will never be alone. Alright?

:)

No comments: