Thursday, February 3, 2011

1st Day Of CNY!


There it is. My brand new shirt for my first day of CNY! I still remembered I bought this shirt in Malacca. Don't underestimate Malacca being not a good place to shop. Is definitely a good place to shop. Is cheap and good quality. Anyway, first day of my CNY. Is quite boring to me. Visit my relatives in Singapore. My father's side ones. I actually plan to shop in Singapore today. But I don't have the time. Is ok. Next time then. Maybe the next few days I will manage to find some time to shop. I had a wonderful lunch cook by my uncle as usual all the good food. And I had lots of cookies today. Need to control on that if not I'm gonna be fat! Haha.. XD And I had pizza for dinner. Not bad at all.

Ok. Sleep time. Good night world!

:)


No comments: