Monday, January 31, 2011

My Battle Is Over!

OMG!! Is finally over!! The long battle is finish for now! I still remembered I was shouting here and there in the exam hall right after my exam. Is funny when you think back. I'm just too excited and happy right now. Can't really calm myself down. Anyway, Guess where I did I go today right after my exam?

(Drum Rumbling.....)

Traders Hotel! Look at the pool! Is just so cool right? :D Anyway, I had buffer at Traders Hotel for tonight dinner. The food is not bad, but they can't beat Shangrila's Buffer for sure. I'm just glad I managed to reach there as fast as I can because I was dead hungry! Lucky thing the road is smooth today. Honestly I feel so carefree right now. Is been so long I had this feeling again. I like though. Another exciting trip is that I'm going to Singapore tomorrow! For the first time I'm so excited about going to Singapore and excited about Chinese New Year. I mean this is my first time spending my CNY in Singapore and I want holiday so badly ever since last year. I heard from my friend. She say Singapore is on Sale. Great time for me! And I'm also going to....


Universal Studio in Singapore! One of my dream to fulfill too! Seriously can't wait at all! Well is time for me to sleep now. So good night!

:)

No comments: