Sunday, February 6, 2011

You Did It Again..

Why? Why is it every time I would give you a chance? To make myself believe you would change for the better. I trusted you. And you just had to break the trust. Why are you running away from the truth? You are so much wiser and elder than me. You are suppose to be a role model to me. And I'm suppose to learn things from you. You.. You disappointed me every single time. I realize there is no need to go angry and hate you anymore. Is a waste of time. There is no turning back anymore. I'm been having this conflict between you and someone else. But right now, I finally see the right picture. Your true colour. Just because of your one silly action. You make the whole place go wrong. I have decided to not help you anymore. I'm on the someone else side right now. Whether you like it or not.

:)

No comments: