Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Wanna Cook!


So far this is my "best" dish I ever made. Fried Rice. At least I can cook a little. I wanna cook so badly nowadays is because somehow deep inside of me, I do have a little interest in cooking and I need to prepare myself for going oversea to study. I must not die of hunger. Haha.. XD

Anyway, is just quite annoying that my aunt and my grandma won't give me a chance to cook at home. They are the dominants for the kitchen section. So basically they are the boss. And whatever moves I do in the kitchen, they would somehow know. I know they are afraid of me messing up the kitchen. But if I don't even try to cook and I will never be able to cook. Besides, I need all the basic for cooking. Is that so hard to let me try.

On the other hand, I also did figure to go to apartment and cook whatever dishes that I want. That way I would learn myself and be more independent. I got some dishes on my head now. Will cook maybe in the weekend.

:)


No comments: