Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sem 3

Yesterday was my first day of college for Sem 3. Turned out quite ok. I managed to catch up with my college friends. We talked and we laughed. I can even now picture that I will be closer to my college friends as the days goes by. There are just 2 things I don't like about college. One is my time table and another one will be having class at Wisma HELP. I don't like the time table is because I find it so torturing. Almost every single day my class starts at 8 until 4. Is so crazy. And I feel really tired when I reach home. Just give me some time. I will adapt.

Today is quite an interesting day. I had this discussion with my college friends all together. Talking about the choices that we are gonna make in the future for choosing the best university. So all of us are just like sharing knowledge that we know and advise each other what to do and what not to do. I did learn a lot. Currently I got 2 offer letters already from UK. I just need to wait and see which university is the best for me.

And one thing for sure. This statement had made me realize something really important.
"There is always someone out there who is in a much worst condition than you think."

So be strong whenever you have a problem. Cause you are not alone.

:)

No comments: