Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Reunion Dinner Day!


My Second day in Singapore was great! I'm just so glad that I get to celebrate CNY this year differently. Is definitely an experience. So today after my breakfast, I went to my cousin's house with my little bro. At first our plan is to go out and watch a movie. But then the timing is not good and all of us are just really lazy to go out. So end up I just hang out in my cousin's house. I had a great afternoon. Because finally I own this..

An Ipod touch for me! I'm been dreaming to have one of these. Thanks big bro. :) Basically I did a lot of try and error on my Ipod. Because I'm quite suck at technology sometimes. Anyway, today's lunch was really interesting. I had Singapore Army Food. First thing came through my mind was yuck!! But when I eat them. It tasted great! Even better than some of the outside food! So around 4 plus, All of us head to the reunion dinner place. Is in a hotel. Very classic hotel. Very nice. And I miss this food a lot..


Everybody loves Yee Sang right? This come very salmon too! Yum yum! All the food were good. And right after dinner, My cousin suggested to go watch a movie. So end up, we watch Shaolin. It was not bad. And that's all for today!

Well, I'm gonna sleep now. Gonna visit people tomorrow. And Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!

:D

No comments: