Monday, February 14, 2011

12th Feb 2011


This date 12th Feb 2011. Is a very special day for me and my dear. Is the day for the first time in my life I celebrate my valentines day with my dear. I know 12th is a bit early. But I didn't want my dear to be able to guess what is going to happen. So a surprise is always good. Anyway, so on this very special day. I brought my dear to this Restaurant (Vogue Cafe) in Renaissance Hotel. I wanna thank my mum for the free voucher for 2 person for dinner. Thanks mummy! :) So both of us had our nice good meal buffer. After the meal, then I surprised my dear with the flowers!


A dozen of roses. 6 pink and 6 red. Pink roses means Thank you for the love that you gave it to me. And it means appreciation. For the red roses means "I LOVE YOU" :)

Then we just walked around in the hotel and talked to each other. I like it simple and nice. :)


Dear, you must know this.

You had change my life ever since I'm with you. You made me realize. Love is remarkable. Love is a driving force. And I'm a very lucky guy that get to be in a relationship with you. No matter what happens. I will be your pillar of strength that support you all the way. Nothing is gonna break us apart. Because one thing matters...

I love you and I know you love me too. You are my teenage dream and you are the only exception.

:)

No comments: