Saturday, February 26, 2011

Glad

I'm happy today. I managed to spend the entire day with my dad. You know sometimes we do really forgot how great the people around us can be. I really did forgot how great my dad was. So today is just a normal saturday. My mum was not around, my little brother got his own outing with his friends and I got nothing to do also. So I decided to spend my day with my dad.

Basically he taught me lots of things today. He taught me about share market, the world economics, the power of reading and the most importantly is to be able to observe things properly. Thanks for waking me up dad. You make me realize there are lots of things in life I have to strike really hard in order to get your outcome. Life is never easy, but if we can do things step by step. I'm sure all of us will achieve in whatever field that we are planning for. You make me start to plan lots of things in my mind and be a more organized person. Well of course, we can plan whatever we want. But without any action, then there will not be any goal achieved.

Dad,

Recently I'm been really worried for you. Because I felt something just keep disturbing you. And I don't know what is it. I wanna share the burden with you dad. I'm not a little boy that needs protection from you. I believe I can help. Lead on me papa. Cause you had done too much for me. :')

Mum,

Mum. Please come back fast. I miss you. :')

Little Bro,

Even though you can be so annoying most of the time. But I know you will back me up whenever I'm defeated or even down. Thanks. :)

:)

No comments: