Monday, August 1, 2011

Rock Climbing!


I just did rock climbing yesterday! I always always wanted to do rock climbing ever since when I saw the parts and structure of man-made wall in my high school. I told myself at that moment, I'm gonna challenge myself to do rock climbing one day. And I did it! A one day course at least 2 hours and I'm satisfied. Well on that day, it was around 10:30am in the morning when I left from my cousin's house to One Utama. I had an overnight at my cousin's house. It was fun. Anyway, when I reached OU. It was about 11am and straight away I started my course with a coach. Out of no where my coach's name is aaron too. Small world huh?

Continue on. There were little kids learning rock climbing like me too. I wasn't alone and I wasn't feeling any awkward or anything because I know I can do it! So first I learnt to climb side away and vertically. The posture of climbing and ways of holding the "fake rocks" are very important. It will determine how far you could go.

Basically there were 5 climbs that all of us had to do. I still remembered my second last climb was pretty hard for me because I was only allowed to use certain colour of the rocks only. And the scary thing was when I was climbing almost to the top of the climb, I fell off. But THANK GOD my couch managed to hold onto his rope so that I won't fell off completely. At last, I still managed to finish all the climbs. Main thing is never ever hold on to one position for too long because you will be out of strength fast. That what's happen to me.

Overall, Rock Climbing requires lots of strength, fast thinking and patience too. It is still really fun, awesome and cool to me, even though it can be really tiring. Currently I'm still having muscle pain around the elbow and arms area. Pretty unusual.

So after that, I had Pasta at Secret Recipe as a treat for myself. Miss chessy food so much.


Well, that's all for now. Been having a normal daily lifestyle recently but I do enjoy every moment that I had.

Stay tuned.

:)

No comments: