Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Helping Hand Would Make A Difference


Let me tell you guys a funny statement. Sometimes adults and teenagers can be really opposite. When I say adults I meant the elder ones, not the 20 or 30 plus. Teenagers like us never ever like to write essays and journals but for the adults they are different. They like to make proposal because this proposal is gonna lead them to have even more business and money involves. One thing for sure majority of adults are not very good when comes to technology. For example Iphone 4. Today I did something extremely great for my mum. My mum is really weird when comes to technology, same goes to my dad too. Both of them are afraid of using a new technology. I just don't understand. My mum bought an Iphone 4 since May but she is too scared to use it so then she decided to keep it until one fine day to use it. I find it really hilarious that my mum wouldn't give herself a chance to try. Oh well we as parents' offsprings should guide them slowly when comes to technology.

So I did! I brought my mum to the Digi Centre and sign up for an Iphone 4 package for her. Also, bought a screen protector and casing for her to make sure it is in good condition. And there she go today with a brand new phone on her hand. Even though she is still confused about a lot of things, but she is progressing. She's happy and I'm happy for her. Wouldn't it be cooler if my dad got one iphone 4 too? Then they will be Iphone couples. Hehe will make it happen one day!


Well as for me, I heard that Iphone 5 is coming out soon. I think is this September. Really hoping I could get the Iphone 5 before I go off to oversea. This picture somehow represents the future to me. Anyway, this picture is just a sample not in the market at all. If this could be real, I would definitely die for it. Haha

Today is a great day. Looking forward to the weekend and the rest of the days too. Sleep time. Goodnight!

:)

No comments: