Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Answer Is Here!


Hi! I know. Is been awhile I didn't blog again. Been really busy lately. Busy working and busy outing. Actually there are so many things I wanna tell the world but today is the main one. My A-levels result is out. Australia it is my final answer and where will I belong. I'm quite glad that I didn't fail. That was my biggest concern but on the other hand I'm worried that Australia's university won't accept me. Because my result is actually at the border line only. I guess I gonna appeal and show them how much I want it. Melbourne is the city that I want. RMIT is the one that I'm aiming at. I really hope I can get in! I'm really praying hard.


Anyway, let's put the worry aside. I'm going to Penang tomorrow! Is been way too long I been there. Definitely miss the food and the beaches there. Even though I been there when I was young, but I still do remember some image of Penang in my head. Really excited about it!

Well, time to catch up with my gang for good times! Time to double check and sleep early.

:)

No comments: