Friday, August 26, 2011

Check It Out


Hey Hey! I got something to introduce today. Actually quite a lot of things to introduce. So just hear me out. If you are interested then good, but if you are not just ignore. Alright? So here I go. The first thing is 'The Glee Project'. Is a TV show. Now showing on Star World (I finally got star world channel). The purpose of this show is to pick 3 most suitable people from the competition and work as actor or actress to replace the original glee cast. The 3 main characters that are gonna leave will be Kurt, Rachel and Quinn. If I'm not mistaken. Everything is gonna be so different without them. Anyway, I just love this show. Is like watching another glee season. Contestants need to compete in singing, acting and dancing. Is a tough job. Honestly to me all of them are really talented especially in singing. Take a good look at them.


Well, I know you may think why some of them look so fat or ugly or short or something like that. My point is being in glee is not about the looks. Is about the inner side of you. Who says a fat person cannot sing well and dance well? Glee is about acceptance. Let other people start respecting and accept who you are. Anyway, currently 5 of them had been kicked out so is really interesting to me. Because every week they will have different kinds of task. That guy over there is my favourite contestant. I believe he is always very consistent and his voice is awesome.


Ok. Up next is 'The Voice'. A TV show currently showing on AXN. The Voice is just like American Idol. A lot of good comments for this TV programme. Some people say that this singing competition is way different and way better than Idol which I agree somehow. Because their concept is different from Idol. The contestant will have a chance to choose who will be their mentors for singing. There will be 4 mentors. I only know 2 of them. They are Christina Arguilere and Cee Lo. Christina as usual hot! And her voice is always really mind blowing to me. Make stun a few times indeed.

Well, that's about it.

Song of the Day:
SkyScraper- Demi Lavato

I used to hate her for her horrible acting skills but when comes to her singing. Is really good. Listen carefully to this song. Is a motivational song to me.

Is almost 12:30am. I better get some sleep. Going PD tomorrow! EXCITED!

:)

No comments: