Monday, August 22, 2011

Penang


Finally a trip with my gang! 3 days 2 nights is not enough and time really flies. This time our destination is Penang Island. Just the 4 of us: Me, Wen Wu, Alex and Jien. I was hoping for more people to come but is ok take whatever else is the best. Penang is unforgettable and precious to me. I feel glad to have this outing. Even though is so far away from KL but is worth the money and the trip. 4 hours of drive to Penang is not an easy job. Now I really know how my dad feels like when he drives to Singapore. A new record for me! Next time I can drive to Singapore. Anyway, this is our hotel. Hydro Hotel. The room is not bad at all. Never mind the toilet is small but the great thing about this hotel is that it is directly opposite the beach. I was so happy to found the gate to the bridge is like you see light at the end of tunnel. Just what 4 of us need.

Well, let me tell you guys what we did. The main thing we went for was FOOD! The heavenly good food.


We had Laksa, Fried Carrot Cake, Char Kuey Tiao, Prawn Noodle and etc. Is like after eating all these food and is still not enough. Feel like brining all the good chef back to KL. Penang people are so bless with good food.

Other than that, of course we didn't just eat the whole day. We visited some place such as Clock Tower, The Mansion, Miami Beach (The best part for me) and more. Miami Beach was super nice. The beach was quiet in the morning and not much people walking around there. But with the breeze and the wave coming towards to the shore were the best thing to see and to feel in Penang. Just my opinion. I think all of us like beaches a lot especially we live in KL with all the busy roads and not much nature. So Take a good look at our happy faces on the beach.


I also realized 3 of us (guys) are such posers. I think Jien also cannot tahan us! This trip not only make me so satisfied and happy but it gives me back some assurance too. Sometimes we always think too much about the outcome so that's why we must learn how to just trust our instinct and our guts that things will be ok in the end. What I did realize is. Distance is not really a problem. Is how we communicate with people and how we keep in touch. If we keep on talking or even keep updating each other's life, nothing is gonna really change. Sometimes distance makes things better and makes us closer. I feel connected back again. And I shall hold on tight to this connection and not gonna let go. Further more everyone is different in their ways. So this means I realized every friend of mine has their own trademarks. Need an example?


There you go! Never thought that I will doing this trademark with you! I will identify the trademarks properly one by one and keep it in my heart. Because is the trademark that allow us to remember the person easily and forever.


Till next! Night!

:)

No comments: