Sunday, August 7, 2011

Steph's 19th Birthday Outing


The next 2 things that I did fulfill today was skate with a close friend and do archery. And Steph! You help me fulfill them. I'm happy! Anyway, today I went out with Steph at Pyramid for an outing. So first we did Ice-Skating. Now come to think of it, my gloves are still with you Steph! Haha you can keep it if you want! Ice Skate was really fun, but in the beginning was quite scary for me even though I know how to skate. I guess I was afraid to fall down so I began to hold onto the sides first to get the hang of it. I wouldn't mind doing ice-skate once in awhile but please don't ask me to do it too often because it hurts a lot. Well you know what people say to get your fun, sometimes you must go through the pain.


I'm so glad I'm able to play this application with you. You should get it! (wink)


Up next. We did archery of course! Archery wasn't that easy as I thought. I had to use quite a lot of strength and I can't hold onto the arrows for too long because my hand will be shakey. And I just love the gloves of archery. It made me think like I'm wearing a warrior amour (something like percy). I know I'm such a kid but that's me!


Then right after that, both of us had Tony Roma's. I realize sharing food is so much fun and not so filling. Also, sharing food allows me to eat variety of food too. Anyway, we ordered Shrimp Pasta, Potato Skin and a Salad. Yum Yum as usual! Then we just sat down and talk about anything which I like to do it. Because I like to talk about random topics.



And last but not least, a surprise cake for you! I had an awesome time with you and I will definitely treasure this moment.

Steph: You are one of my earliest friend I know in college and I'm glad I know you. I'm glad that we are this close too. You are officially 19 now and have a blast alright!

:)

1 comment:

StephanieSiao said...

AWWWWWWW!! :3 *seriously, i'm speechless and no words can express how touched I am that you dedicated a post like this to me ='3 thanks again aaron for a wonderful birthday, it's definitely 1 to remember :)