Sunday, August 7, 2011

Family Bonding


You know I just manage to fulfill 4 things that I always want to do. 2 of the things will be in the next post. So the first one is bring my little brother to genting and the second one is teach him how to bowl. I'm just glad I manage to fulfill and I'm just happy to see those happy faces on my family.

Ok. My family and I started our journey yesterday at 8am. Basically my little bro and I went for the theme parks at Genting and my parents went to Bukit Tinggi to just walk around. My parents dropped us off at the Cable Car Centre and we took the cable car up to Genting. Genting was really misty and quite cold too. I must say thank god we went to genting during the puasa month because if not it will be crowded. And I dislike crowded place.


Anyway, when we reached the theme park. What else we can do? Of course play! It was really fun to play like a little kid again. Play without any worries or anything. So basically we sat the swing, cyclone, merry go-round (so kiddy huh?), cockscrew, flying dragon and more. Surprisingly Cyclone and cockscrew are not as fun as usual anymore because I think whenever I manage to overcome Universal's Roller Coaster. Genting's one seems nothing to me already. Another thing is we sat the water rides this time in Genting. It was my first time. I was all wet and I was freezing cold because of wind blowing. But indeed it was a great experience. Other than that, we did play some indoor games such as bumper car, arcade and more. Whenever I think of bumper cars, I would start laughing because I did not really a bad thing but it was funny to me. Arcade was really fun too. It was really exciting for us Also, we had lots of food up there. We had pizza hut for lunch and starbucks for a drink.

Around 6pm, we sat the cable car down and met up with our parents. And we had dinner at a Chinese restaurant that served really nice fresh juicy fish. My mum is good at finding good food. So of course is Delicious.


I love action cam man! My new application in my Ipod! If you have an Ipod or an Iphone, please go get this application. Is so useful. You get just snap different pictures and the application will just combine it together it what ways you want. You are allow to do some effects too. Is so awesome! Overall Genting is really fantastic. One of the best family trip and one of the best trip I had with my little brother during the times we had in theme park.

Stay here because I will be posting about something else.

:)

No comments: