Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Is Always The Best!


Ever since I was a young boy, I'm always excited about friday because what comes after that? The weekends. I sound like Rebecca now. Oh no no. Anyway, today was my last day at British Council. Consider graduated. I did learn quite a lot. I think I manage to improve my vocabulary and my grammer too. Hopefully I can write good reports with fluent english in the future. So from next week onwards, I will be able to just focus on my work.


Friday night seems like a family dinner to me. Been doing this for awhile. So almost every friday night my family would actually think of somewhere nice to have dinner together. And I will never get bored of it because I love food. It fills up my stomach and it makes me happy. So today I had Chinese Food at Dragon-i and just so happen my taste bud was moving towards for Chinese Food. 'Xiao Long Pau' can never disappoint me. I just love the soup and the taste of it. Just so yummy.

Actually today I would like to spread the word around that everyone of us has a responsibilities. Work duties, family responsibilities and even friends responsibilities. For work just do your own job. But for family and friends. It involves with spending time and love. If you already knew all these, then good for you. I totally know about my family responsibilities but I realize I didn't really play my part as a friend to the others. Therefore I need to step up on that. Is never too late to learn.

Well that's all for now. Time to pack some stuff for tomorrow. I'm going Genting tomorrow! Pretty Excited! Till next!

:)

No comments: