Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stuck In My Head!


Been listening to these people singing. The songs are always stuck in my head but I love them all. Let me introduce now. We have Charice, Greyson Chance, Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum and Mizz Nina (Malaysian). Charice's voice is so powerful just like Carrie Underwood. Greyson Chance's songs are good and mature compare to bieber which is a good thing. He is young but at the same time mature and good at singing. Lady Antebellum is always good when comes to love songs. And last one Mizz Nina recently did a single with flo rida. Is such an honour that she is able to produce songs with international artist. Go embrace our country.

Now let me list the songs that you should listen to:
Louder- Charice
Unfriend You- Greyson Chance
Just A Kiss- Lady Antebellum
Take Over- Mizz Nina feat Flo Rida
Remind Me- Brad Paisley feat Carrie Underwood

Well, today wasn't a bad day at all but really tiring. Went out for dinner with Steph and Sheryl. I'm glad they like the pressie. Talk a lot also today. Must keep in touch ya.

I'm going to my dreamland now. Night!

:)

No comments: