Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just Pass A Great Time

Well, time flies real quick. A blink of an eye. We are all gonna be all grown ups. So let me cut short what I really wanna say. Let the pictures show you then. Blogger had been really naughty these days, not cooperating with me at all.

There you go,


Had a birthday celebration at a Korean Restaurant at Ampang. Real fun!

The Birthday Boy a.k.a my bro!

For every September is always an interesting month. One at the front and another one at the end of September.

Next Up: Little Bro's Birthday. Can't wait!

Actually I have an announcement to make. I'm going to be an Uncle very soon!! Both of my father's side and my mother's side been having really good blessing to have new offspring soon. I hope to be a great uncle and show great example to my niece or my nephew. Gonna start acting like real mature men no more small boy.

Stay Tune!

:)

No comments: