Monday, July 18, 2011

Movie Review 7


Been so long doing movie reviews already. So here I go again. I watched transformers: dark of the moon in Melbourne. It was surprisingly good. There are new sports cars which totally attract me a lot. And the humans in this show are becoming smarter than ever. Using flying technique to land like a sugar glider, attack the eyes of the decepticons then bomb their legs so that they are unable to move. What can I say? Learning from experience.

Now time for Monte Carlo. I watched this show tonight just a few hours ago with Steph! Selena Gomez as usual pretty, funny and this time really mean. Can't get enough of her. Blair from gossip girl was in the movie too. I took some time to only realize that was her. Overall is a nice show at least is entertaining. I'm happy the movie make me laugh and at least make me feel so much better from my work. Today was actually a really frustrating day but lucky it really did turn around when night falls.

Time to pack some clothes for jogging tomorrow and bed time! Night world!

:)

No comments: