Saturday, July 16, 2011

Melbourne


Melbourne! It is the city that can't really predict how the weather is gonna be. I took a domestic flight from Perth to Melbourne. And surprisingly Qantas airline services are good. Good food and friendly people. The first word that will come across my mind about Melbourne is cold. Melbourne is really cold compare to Perth. At least most of the day, Perth is always sunny. But on the other hand, Melbourne could be sunny and rainy on certain day. Nevertheless, I still prefer cold weathers rather than hot ones like Malaysia. One of the main reason is because oily skin like mine is better in cold weather condition. At least my skin won't be that oily and not too dry either so that pimple won't keep popping out of anytime.

Now my main visit to Melbourne is to look at these:


Melbourne University and RMIT. The campus in Melbourne U really blown off my mind. Is so nice until I just don't mind exploring just the campus. Whereas RMIT is just like another HELP. All scattered around the city with different faculty and different buildings. But nevertheless, RMIT provides me better courses in terms of practical work rather than Melbourne U. I would like to have a campus life but I need to look what's the best for myself.

There are all sorts of buildings in Melbourne. I'm always amazed to all sorts of different yet unique architecture. Take a look:


Actually I would love to study architecture but I'm not so strong on my sciences and also I don't think I'm creative enough to suit this field. It takes lots of passion and patient to think of new ideas and new designs. And that's why somehow I chose Real Estate because I know I don't have the ability to be like an engineer or even an architect but I know I can be a property developer or a valuer someday. So right now I need to gather as many knowledge about lands, design of buildings and more.

Up next the food. The food in Melbourne I feel is so asian. Is like you can just walk around the street and you can find 10 Chinese food stores in 10 mins just an example. So there is nothing to worry about just having western food in Melbourne. Melbourne is really exposed now. Check it out:


Other than that, I realize the greens in Melbourne is very good. There are lots of parks around the city where it is a good thing. People can just jog around in the park before work or even after work. We need to expose ourselves at least once in awhile into the greens to breath in fresh air and release some stress. Also, city people tend to have lack of initiative to exercise so with all these parks. People will appreciate it and use it well. The greens:


Conclusion: Melbourne is indeed a clean and variety city. People are friendly and nice there. I'm really considering to study at Melbourne. I can't believe I'm saying this. Currently I'm placing myself more towards Australia than UK now. I guess my parents brain wash really work on me. Or is it I'm too obedient towards my parents? Haha Australia is nearer and cheaper in terms of cost compare to UK. And I don't really care about the duration of the course because it does not really matter. Ultimately is my working experience counts the most.

Gonna exercise now. No more holiday for now. Need to do more self improvement. Till next.

:)

No comments: